Effectif : 1954 salariés
The Rabot Dutilleul group is a multi-sector player in the construction industry with proven expertise in the promotion, construction and maintenance of buildings. Its consistently growing workforce and integration of recent acquired new companies have prompted the Rabot Dutilleul group to review its business model. In 2010 the group began an ambitious corporate social responsibility programme (CSR) called “Imagine 2014”.
- Raise awareness and circulation information on sustainable development.
- Anticipate the changes that this entails in the construction professions.
- Explore and propose ways to develop new competences and skills.
In environmental areas, a change mentality must drive the different businesses of the group in keeping with world developments and trends (such as climate change and the depletion of natural resources).
The Rabot Dutilleul group has therefore organise training sessions on sustainable development at its Corporate University. This is an opportunity to promote and instill a common mindset of listening and reappraisal among individual employees.
This one-day training session (7 hours) moderated by employees of the group that use 447 slides with images, is attended by some thirty people and covers design issues, the depletion of resources and their impact on the construction industry as well as waste management.
These training sessions, which began in May 2011, are held four times a year.
The comments and questions raised at the end of these sessions will serve to compile a catalogue of training modules targeted at the group’s specific business lines.
Best Practice selected in 2011 by the World Forum Lille and updated in 2012 for its evolution.
- 89% of attendees are satisfied with their training session.
- Main subjects that have generated most interest among attendees: eco-design, general costs and expenses, renovations, more efficient implementation techniques, building performance audits, sociological analysis of occupant behavior.
- 46% of attended declare that they have become aware of the urgency of the situation and of the change in the businesses of the Rabot Dutilleul group.